The Sprint Report shows the list of issues in each sprint. It is useful for your Sprint Retrospective meetings, and also for mid-sprint progress checks.
Screenshot: Sprint Report
Viewing the Sprint Report
- Navigate to your desired board.
- Click Reports, then select Sprint Report .
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down.
Understanding the Sprint Report
Before you start using the Sprint Report, you should get to know how it works. The following information will help you understand the key functionalities of the Sprint Report:
- The Sprint Report is board-specific – that is, it will only include issues that match your board's saved filter.
- The Sprint Report includes only issues that were completed while the sprint was in progress.
- Issues added after the sprint starts are indicated with an asterisk.
- An issue is considered to be 'To Do' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the left-most column of your board. Similarly, an issue is considered to be 'Done' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the right-most column of your board. See Configuring columns for more information.
- The grey line is a guideline that's drawn from the total estimate of the issues at the start of the sprint, to 0 at the end of the sprint. The grey line stays flat during non-working days.
- The red line represents actual work done during the sprint — it's drawn from the total estimate of the issues at the start of the sprint, and it goes higher or lower as your team works on the issues in the sprint. Note that the red line shows the current total estimate for unresolved issues at any point in the sprint. It also reflects issues that are added or removed from the sprint.
- If your board is configured to track remaining estimates and time spent, a green line will display in the Sprint Report, indicating work logged on issues.
- You can monitor the actual vs the planned start and end dates for your sprint.
What can I do in the Sprint Report?
You can complete the following actions for any selected sprint. Make sure you choose the right sprint from the drop-down list.
|Reopen a sprint|
Click> Reopen sprint. The sprint, and its issues, will be moved back to the scrum board.
|Edit a sprint|
Click > Edit sprint to edit a sprint's name or goal.
|Delete a sprint|
Click > Delete sprint. The sprint, and its issues, will be deleted forever.
|View a sprint in the issue navigator|
Click > View sprint in issue navigator.
Need help? If you can't find the answer you need in our documentation, we have other resources available to help you. See Getting help.
Read the following related topics: