The 'Resolution Time' gadget will appear as follows on the dashboard:
Image RemovedImage Added
If you maximise the gadget, you can also view the data table on which the graph is based.
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Resolution Time' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Resolution Time gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
Image Removed Image Added
- 'Project or Saved Filter' — start typing the name of the project or filter, or click the 'Advanced Search' link to search for a project or filter.
- 'Period' — select the timeframe on which the chart will be based: 'Hourly' / 'Daily' / 'Weekly' / 'Quarterly' / 'Yearly'
- 'Days Previously' — enter the number of days' worth of data (counting backwards from today) to be included in the chart.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.