On this page:
|Table of Contents|
What does the 'Workload Pie Chart' report look like?
The report generated will look something like this:
Screenshot: 'Workload Pie Chart' report
Generating a 'Workload Pie Chart' report
To generate a user workload report:
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to 'Projects'. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: If you click on the 'Projects' link instead of the triangle, the summary for your current project will display.
- Click the project that you wish to browse. If it is not displayed in the dropdown, click 'View All Projects' — you will be able to view a list of all projects set up in your JIRA instance and select your project from there. (The choice of project will not affect the report.)
- Click the 'Reports' menu on the right of the page and click 'Workload Pie Chart Report' from the dropdown menu that displays. The following form will appear:
- Select the project or issue filter for which you wish to generate a Workload Pie Chart report.
- In the 'Statistic' drop-down list, select the field on which the pie chart will be based (this will usually be Assignee).
- Click 'Next' to generate the report (see screenshot in previous section above).