- Go to the Bitbucket 'Admin' tab.
- Click 'Services' in the 'Additional options/settings' section on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select the 'Jenkins' service from the dropdown list in the 'Services Administration' section.
- Click 'Add service'.
A new section appears for the Jenkins service. Enter the following information:\
- Endpoint – Enter your Jenkins endpoint URL.
- Project name – Enter your Jenkins project name.
- Token -- Enter the Jenkins token (optional).
- Module name -- Enter the Jenkins module name (optional).
Field Explanation Example Required Endpoint The endpoint URL for your Jenkins instance https://www.bitbucket.org/jenkins/ Project Name The name of the Jenkins job you wish to run builds on Bitbucket Selenium Tests Token If your Jenkins server has security enabled, you will need to allow remote access to your job. Access is granted via a token. Visit https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Quick+and+Simple+Security for further details on setting up remote access in Jenkins. Module name If set, only commits to the specified module (or directory) will trigger a Jenkins build. apps/bitbucket
- Click 'Save settings'.