You can change the sorting and the filters and highlighting of the selected context via the context dropdown. If you are a project administrator you can share your context with other users, as well as remove contexts.
To modify a context,
- Log into JIRA.
- Click the 'Agile' menu in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Planning Board or other board to which this context applies.
- If you have chosen the Planning Board, select the mode to which this context applies.
- Select 'Manage' from the 'Context' dropdown (next to the project dropdown). The 'Edit Context' window will display.
- 'General' tab:
- 'Context name' — Edit the name of your context.
- 'Share' — Check this checkbox to share the context with other users. User will then be able to select this context from their context dropdowns. Please note, you must be a project administrator to share a context.
- 'Sorting' tab — Select a different field by which to sort your context.
- 'Filter' tab — Edit the filter criteria as described below.
- 'Highlight' tab — Edit the highlight criteria as described below.
- 'Delete' — Click this button to delete the context. You must be the creator of the context to delete it. Please note that once you have deleted a context there is no way to restore it. You will need to recreate it manually.