Screenshot: a of type Scrum, in 'Work' mode (click to enlarge)
Screenshot: a of type Kanban, in 'Work' mode (click to enlarge)
In Work mode you can:
- Work on Issues — Choose the highest ranked issues in the 'To Do' column and drag them to the 'In Progress' column. (See Transitioning an Issue.) As you complete each issue in the 'In Progress' column, drag it to the 'Done' column.
- Release a Version (or Sprint) — Click the icon to create your new version and mark it as 'released' throughout JIRA and GreenHopper. (See Releasing a Version.)
- each column maps to one or more JIRA statuses (see Configuring a Rapid Board).
- issues are shown in strike-through font, e.g. DEMO-1.
- sub-tasks are shown slightly indented, with their parent issue key shown above.
- for Kanban boards, the dots at the bottom of each issue indicate the number of days the issue has been in its current column. Hover over the dots to see the total number of days.
column constraints apply to the total number of issues in a column, regardless of whether some issues are currently hidden because a Quick Filter is in use.
swimlane issue counts appear when a swimlane is collapsed. These counts are affected by Quick Filters, that is, issues hidden by a Quick Filter will be excluded from the swimlane count.
for Kanban boards, you can specify a Work sub-filter, which refines the issues returned by your 's filter (see Configuring a Rapid Board).
- an issue will only be visible in Work mode if: