Read about how wikis are being used in the enterprise and learn how to help encourage adoption of Confluence within your organisation by visiting WikiPatterns.com. WikiPatterns is a toolbox of patterns & anti-patterns, and a guide to the stages of wiki adoption.
- Rice University's four part video series on how they selected Confluence and how it's used
- Seven wiki adoption techniques for the enterprise
- How to Get Your Co-Workers to Use a Wiki
- Keys to Success
- The Pitfalls
- 7 Effective Wiki Uses and the Companies that Benefit from Them
- Video: Manage Wiki Growth, Requests, Data Storage
- Thread from the Confluence Forum on How do you support the wiki in your organisation?
- Five patterns for massive wiki adoption - Presentation from Web 2.0 Expo San Francisco in April 2009 about how to stimulate wiki adoption within an organization. See below:
Real Use Cases
There a few recent Voice of the Customer webinars which you may be interested in viewing as they talk about our customers' experience with adoption of Confluence:
- Sun Microsystems
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Sharing stories about wikis the Pecha Kucha way
Feel free to view our full list of Confluence related videos, including real customer case studies from Sun Microsystems and demos of the Scaffolding and Reporting plugins, from our Voice of the Customer and Plugin of the Month webinar series.