Are you a JIRA-fanatic, Confluence-pro or Atlassian groupie? Then start an Atlassian User Group in your area! Share tips and tricks, discuss challenges and have some fun with like minded people in your neck of the woods. Atlassian will offer you support, funding and sweet benefits.
Atlassian user groups are ongoing meetups for Atlassian product users, done your way. Just like Java User Groups, Agile User Groups, and Open Source User Groups, AUGs are great for learning from peers and collaborating through individual experiences and product usages.
- User groups are organized by users with promotional support from Atlassian.
- Hosted all over the world, wherever you want!
- Each group has one or two organizers and meets regularly (at least once a quarter).
- Atlassian staff tries to attend when possible. We sure wish we could fly to every event in every city.
- The first AUG was held in Falls Church, VA on September 19, 2006.
- Groups span across 18 US states and 29 countries with more popping up every month.
- The San Diego AUG was just established last week. Help them kick it off with a bang!
- We just doubled the amount of AUG leader benefits. It's now sweeter than ever to be part of the Atlassian community.
- There's now an AUG facebook page! Promote your group and post questions to the community.
Contact Brittany Walker at email@example.com anytime. If you want to be a Genuine Atlassian User Group leader, apply here. We'll get back to you lickity-split with all the necessary information.