To add a technical contact to your account:
- Sign in at my.atlassian.com.
- In the header, click Licenses.
- Located the Atlassian OnDemand license, and click the plus '+' sign to expand the options for the account.
- Locate the Technical Contact field, enter your contact's email address, and click Add.
- If the person has not yet signed up to my.atlassian.com, you will be prompted for more information. Enter the information and click 'Save'.
The person will receive an email informing them that they have been automatically signed up at my.atlassian.com. The email will contain their username and password.
You can assign an unlimited number of technical contacts to your account. However, if you have a large number of contacts, you may wish to create a mail alias at your organisation to manage the list. We currently can't add technical contacts to Evaluation licenses.
Adding a technical contact to my.atlassian.com does not automatically add the person as a user on your hosted system and does not affect the number of users in your account.