You can customise the time and date formats used throughout JIRA on the 'Look and Feel' page.
To change your date and time formats for 'Issues' (JIRA):
- In Atlassian OnDemand, log in as an administrator.
- Click the Look and Feel option in the left-hand menu. The look and feel configuration page will display.
- Click the Edit Configuration link at the bottom of the page. The page will display in editable mode.
- In the Date/Time Formats section, update the values for each of the fields you wish to change.
- Click the Update button at the bottom of the page to save your changes. For details and examples of date and time configuration, refer to the Date/Time Formats page (JIRA documentation).
Please note, the date and time formats will apply to pages within 'Issues' (JIRA) only. They do not apply to the other applications, e.g. 'Wiki'.
Screenshot: Changing Date and Time Formats