If you are a space administrator for a space, you can manage the watchers for all pages and blog posts in that space. This means that you can:
- View a list of the watchers of a page/blog post.
- View a list of the watchers of the space for that page/blog post.
- Add users as watchers of the page/blog post.
- Remove existing watchers of the page/blog post.
It is not possible to remove watchers of the space.
To manage your watchers for a page/blog post:
- Navigate to the page or blog post for which you want to manage the watchers. Note, you must be a space administrator for the space that the page is in.
- Choose Tools > Manage Watchers. The 'Manage Watchers' screen will be displayed (see screenshot below). The left-hand column of the 'Manage Watchers' screen will contain the users watching the page/blog post, the right-hand column will contain the users watching the space.
- To remove an existing page watcher, click the icon (trash can) next to the user's name.
- To add a user as a watcher of the page, type in the box and choose the user's name from the list.
- Click Done to save your changes.
Screenshot: Managing Watchers