Team training via live-online instructor-led classes
Important: Before you schedule...
Course selections can be made from Atlassian University's full list of official curriculum. While we do not deliver custom or tailored content, we're happy to adjust the focus of our standard classes if requested. However, we do not create new or customer-specific content. Please feel free to reach us via our Service Desk HERE with any questions!
Why Online Company Training?
Save as much as 50% per student when you purchase a company class.
- Student cost for public 3.5 hr class is $500 – at $3,000 for 12 students, the cost is $250/each
- Student cost for public 6 hr class is $700 – at $4,500 for 12 students, the cost is $375/each
- You are not restricted to our public schedule.
- You get to select the date and time that's convenient for your group (subject to instructor availability).
- If you give us a 1st and 2nd choice for date/time preference, we can usually meet one of them. We do require a couple weeks notice.
- With only people from your company in the class, the issues and question that come up are more relevant to your situation.
- In addition, while we do not offer customized content, we have the instructor speak with you prior to class to get a better understanding of what type of users are in the class and which areas to emphasize and de-emphasize.
How to Schedule Live Online Company Training
- Determine which classes you'd like for your team by reviewing the available Atlassian University official class list and course descriptions.
- Reach out to us via our Service Desk HERE with any questions about scheduling.
- Purchase your classes here to receive your order invoice AT-#
- Respond to the auto generated Questionnaire email with answers regarding:
- Your preferred date(s)/time(s) - specify Time zone
- Course Selection(s)
- Contact information for your class coordinator
Upon receipt of your AT# and your Questionnaire, our Training Team will launch the process of getting your session(s) arranged. Please provide at least 8-10 business days notice when choosing your preferred dates.
Network and Browser Requirements
Each student uses an individual virtual lab machine for hands on practice and must be prepared and able to access a fast broadband internet connection with a capable computer. We provide the classes through Webex. Or you may provide your own meeting host.
- Unrestricted internet access is required: Banks, Government, Financial networks are typically restricted and require intervention from IT to work
- See section below to see if your network passes the mustard!
- Network Bandwidth: >150Kb/sec per user (e.g., > 1.5Mb/sec for 10 users if in one room)
- Network Response Time to CloudShare (see below): <150ms (>200ms will show lagtime)
- Browser: FireFox or Chrome (HTML5 capable browser) - recent versions only!
BASIC TEST: Make sure each student's PC is configured to access the CloudShare lab environment by having each click this test page: http://use.cloudshare.com/test.mvc. Students should also run the performance "Speed Test" (interpret results below)*. If students see the All tests passed! and the Speed Test produces good results, they're are all set. If they change computer or location, they should re-test access.
*Speed Test Results: Bandwidth: Each student needs at least 100-150kbps, with 200-300kbps being good. Latency (as always, the lower the better, but): 50-75ms is very good, 76-99 good, but anything over 100ms will start to show minor lags. Packet loss: should always be 0%.
IMPORTANT: To get fastest help, please call support and mention "Atlassian" to the support engineer. This will raise the priority of your issue. Thanks!