The FishEye Recent Changesets gadget displays a number of recent changesets from a FishEye repository.
What does it look like?
The FishEye Recent Changesets gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'FishEye Recent Changesets' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'FishEye Recent Changesets' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The 'FishEye Recent Changesets' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'FishEye URL' – type the URL of your FishEye server.
- 'Repository' – type the name of your FishEye repository.
- 'Path' – optionally type the path within your repository that contains the directory in which you are interested. Leave blank to include all directories in your repository.
- 'Number of Results' – type the number of commits that you want the gadget to display.
- 'Refresh Interval' – select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.