Scheduled jobs administration bug fixes
- Fixed an unhandled exception in the scheduled jobs administration screen when Gliffy is installed.
- Removed the daily backup job from the scheduled jobs administration screen. It can still be controlled via the backups screen.
- Made wording changes in the scheduled jobs administration screen.
Editor bug fixes
- Fixed drag and drop not working properly in the editor in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed position of the comment editor, which was showing below the notation guide when using the Easy Reader theme.
Dashboard bug fixes
- Added backwards compatibility with 3.4 for dashboard-recently-updated macro parameters.
- Fixed problem: Unable to select certain category labels with special characters on the dashboard spaces and updates lists.
User management bug fixes
- Improved incremental license counting, so the licensed user count is now accurate immediately after adding or removing users.
- The old-style seraph group joining authenticators will now work with the new user management system, so users don't have to edit their seraph-config.xml to get Confluence 3.5 working. We still recommend customers use the standard Confluence (or Crowd SSO) authenticators, and configure whether users from their directories should join groups when they log in through the User Directories administration console.
- Fixed migration of local groups with LDAP users.
Other bug fixes
- The "what's new" dialog will no longer show for milestone and beta development releases.
- Comments are back to being correctly imported during a site or space restore.
- Better handling of failure to create unique constraint in DB2.
- Fixed: Mail servers configured before Confluence 2.8 trigger ClassCastExceptions when extracting email from name.
- French and German translations have been updated for 3.5.
- Space directory filter no longer removes search results on every keystroke.
- Space Directories will now show in two-column layout on screens with a resolution as low as 1024x768.
- Upgraded to Social Bookmarks plugin 1.3.8, to resolve sort ordering issues.
- Reduced memory footprint when loading bundled plugins and the demo site.
- The bundled Support Tools plugin does not start up and outputs a stack trace to the server logs at startup. This will be fixed in the final release.