The 'Pie Chart' gadget displays issues returned from a specified project or issue filter, grouped by a specified field. For example, an issue filter can be created to retrieve all open issues for a particular version of a particular project. The 'Pie Chart' gadget can then be used to display these issues grouped by a specified field (e.g. Assignee).
What does it look like?
The 'Pie Chart' gadget will appear as follows on the dashboard:
Click any section of the chart to view the matching issues.
Adding the 'Pie Chart' Gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Pie Chart' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Pie Chart gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'Project or Saved Filter' — start typing the name of the project or filter, or click the 'Advanced Search' link to search for a project or filter.
- 'Statistic Type' — select the field on which the pie chart will be based.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update the chart (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.