The GreenHopper Released Board gives you access to charts for the released versions of your projects.
Screenshot 1: GreenHopper Released Board (click to view larger image)
Viewing Charts for your Released Versions
To view the charts for released versions,
- Log into JIRA.
- Select your project from the project dropdown in the top left of the Released Board.
- Select your version from the version dropdown in the top left of the Released Board.
- The selected version will be shown in a yellow box in the right-hand column of the Released Board (see screenshot 1 above. Note that, in the right-hand column, a released version is shown in a box with an unbroken outline, while an unreleased version is shown in a box with a dotted outline.
- Select your desired chart from the charts dropdown in the top left of the Released Board. Choose from:
- 'Burndown Chart'
- 'Hour Burndown Chart'
- 'Issue Burndown Chart'
- 'Burnup Chart'
- 'Value Chart'
- The Released Board will refresh and display the chart specified (see screenshot 2 below).
- To view the chart in full-screen (i.e. without the JIRA header displayed), click the 'Views' drop-down menu at the top of the page (see screenshot 1 above) and select 'Full Screen'.
- To view the chart centred on the screen (i.e. without the right-hand column displayed), click the icon at the top of the right-hand column of the page (see screenshot 1 above).
- To print the chart, select 'Print Chart' from the drop-down menu that appears in the right-hand column of the page when you hover over the yellow box for the selected version (see screenshot 1 above).
Screenshot 2: Released Board — Chart