How are the costs of adding/subtracting users calculated in Atlassian Cloud?
Atlassian pro rates the cost of any additional users through the remainder of the current billing cycle.
The cost for a reduced number of users is recalculated at the end of the current billing cycle. No credit is offered for decreasing your user count mid-cycle.
To change the user configuration on your Cloud subscription, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to my.atlassian.com. You'll arrive at the Licenses page by default; your cloud subscription will be listed in the Licenses section.
- Click the '+' sign of your Cloud subscription. The account management pane will display.
- In the Actions section, click "Configure."
- On the Configure screen, select [ + ] or [ - ] to increase or decrease the number users for the selected application.*
- Click "Apply Changes." Follow the steps to check out, the user levels will be reflected once payment is received.
*Please note that changing the parent application user tier will automatically adjust any associated add-ons; e.g., increasing your JIRA user tier will increase your JIRA Agile user tier.