How can I evaluate a product before purchasing?
Atlassian provides fully-functional evaluations for both our download licenses and our hosted offering, Atlassian Cloud. All evaluations include access to our technical support and product advocate teams. To generate an evaluation, please follow the instructions below:
Self-hosted (Server) products - Valid for 30 days:
Download and begin the install of the application of your choice.
- Log in to your my.atlassian.com account. You'll arrive on the Licenses page by default.
- Click 'New Evaluation License' to create a new key. This key allows you evaluate your product for 30 days.
- Apply this key to the install wizard to activate your trial.
Atlassian Cloud - Valid for 7 days:
Visit the Atlassian Cloud sign up page.
- Select the number of users and products you'd like to evaluate.
- Select your site address.
- Enter the site administrator and contact details.
- Enter your payment details.
- Review the Atlassian End User Agreement.
- Click the 'Submit' button to begin the installation process. When the instance is available (10-15 minutes) an email will be sent to the subscriber.
Please note: If you would like a copy of the data in the Atlassian Cloud evaluation, please see the Backing up and exporting data documentation.