How can I purchase a user tier upgrade or maintenance renewal?
Using the order form
To renew or upgrade an existing license, you will need the license's Support Entitlement Number (SEN) and the email address of any current license contact. To renew or upgrade a download product, please visit our Quote & Order Form and click on the appropriate "Upgrade" or "Renew" tab. Once you've completed the form, we will send you a quote or invoice. Full payment details are on the first page of your quote/invoice; we accept payment via mailed check, credit card, or direct bank transfer.
Once we have received payment, you will be able to access your license keys and any relevant source downloads at my.atlassian.com. Your existing instance can be updated by copying and pasting the new license key into the "License Details" page of product's administration section.
To request a quote from my.atlassian.com:
- Log in to my.atlassian.com. You'll arrive at the Licenses page by default.
- Click the '+' sign of the Atlassian product you wish to renew or upgrade. The account management screen will now display.
- In the Actions section, click either "Renew" or "Upgrade."
- Select the product to upgrade using the drop down and "Add to Cart."
- Review the cart and click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Complete the Licensee and Organization Details in step 3 of the Quote & Order Form, then click "Continue."
- Select "Pay now via credit card" or "Get a Quote," then "Review My Order."
- If the order is accurate, click "Submit Order."
The quote or purchase confirmation will be sent to the named billing and technical contact(s).
Please note: Customers can hold a maximum of 3 years worth of active software maintenance for a download product. Atlassian OnDemand customers can purchase a 12 month subscription.
For products whose maintenance is based on an old licensing model which is no longer available, you can only hold active software maintenance until the Product End of Support Life.
Atlassian OnDemand is licensed on a per-user, per-application basis. When you need to change the number of users that need access to an application, you can reconfigure your subscription accordingly. To add or decrease users, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to my.atlassian.com. You'll arrive on the Licenses page by default.
- Click the '+' sign of your Atlassian OnDemand subscription. The account management pane will now display.
- In the Actions section, click "Configure."
- On the Configure screen, select [ + ] or [ - ] to increase/decrease the number of users for the selected application. Click "Apply Changes."
- The cart will reflect the increase in users. Click "Proceed to Checkout" to pay by credit card (available for monthly and annual subscriptions) or request a quote (annual subscriptions only).
Please note: If you are decreasing your user tier, the change will take effect at the end of the current billing cycle. No credit is offered for decreasing your user tier prior to the end of a billing cycle.
Monthly subscriptions are auto-billed to the credit card on file. Annual subscription holders will receive a renewal quote one month before their instances are set to expire.