How can I purchase or request a quote for a new Atlassian Cloud subscription?
Resellers can only purchase Atlassian Cloud annual subscriptions - it is not possible for resellers to purchase monthly cloud subscriptions. To create a new cloud annual subscription for your end-user, you will first need the following details:
- Your customer's selected Site URL (account-name.atlassian.net)
- The customer's Site Administrator Details (username, password, email address)
Once you've obtained this information, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Cloud Order Form.
- Click the '+' sign of the applications and Add-ons for the Atlassian Cloud subscription.
- Enter the customer's Site Details (site address, time zone) and the customer's Site Administrator Details (username, password, email address). Click "Add to Cart".
- Review the cart and select "Save This Quote" or "Continue to Checkout" to make payment by credit card.
- Follow the steps to enter end user and billing details. Under "Your details", click on the tickbox "I am a reseller purchasing on behalf of a customer".
- Enter your customer's details under the "End User Technical Contact" and your company's details under the "Billing Contact" and click "Add Organization Details."
- Verify ordered items, end user/billing details, (payment information if paying by credit card).
- Check the "I agree to the terms and conditions of the End User Agreement in connection with my license and use of Atlassian products" and click "Submit Order."
If you submitted payment via credit card, you will receive a paid invoice and the end-user will receive further details on accessing their new instance. If you select to create a quote, we will send you an official quote via email. Page one of the quote/invoice provides you with complete payment details, which can also be found via our How to Pay page.
Once we have received payment in full, a purchase confirmation email is sent to the customer and yourself (you'll receive a second email with your paid invoice which is not sent to the customer) and the cloud instance will be provisioned accordingly.
You can track the status of your order via the 'Orders' tab in your my.atlassian.com account. You can also add a PO number to a quote, make a credit card payment or download a paid invoice from the 'Orders' tab as well.