How can I purchase or request a quote for an existing Atlassian Cloud evaluation?
There are two ways to generate a quote for an existing cloud subscription. You can contact us or your customer can add you as a billing or technical contact on the subscription where you can request a quote/purchase from your my.atlassian.com account. Your customer can add you via my.atlassian.com.
Once you have been added as a contact follow these steps:
- Log in my.atlassian.com
- On the right hand side of Cloud instance details click on the link "Buy".
- Select the option "Annual Payments" the click on "Add to Cart".
- Select either "Save This Quote" to generate a quote or "Continue to Checkout" to complete the transaction.
- Enter your customer's details under the "End User Technical Contact. Under the billing contact, select "Same as above".
- Enter your customer's organization details under "End User Licensee Organisation" and your company's details under "Billing Organization".
- Select payment by credit card or Get a Quote, then click "Review My Order."
- Verify ordered items, end user/billing details, payment information then "Submit Order."
If you submitted payment via credit card, you will receive a paid invoice and the end-user will receive further details on accessing their new instance. If you select to create a quote, we will send you an official quote via email. Page one of the quote/invoice provides you with complete payment details, which can also be found via our How to Pay page.
Once we have received payment in full, a purchase confirmation email is sent to the customer and yourself (you'll receive a second email with your paid invoice which is not sent to the customer) and the cloud instance will be provisioned accordingly.
You can track the status of your order via the 'Orders' tab in your my.atlassian.com account. You can also add a PO number to a quote, make a credit card payment or download a paid invoice from the 'Orders' tab as well.