How can I switch from monthly payments to annual?
Atlassian OnDemand is licensed on a per-user, per-application basis. When you need to change the number of users that need access to an application, you can reconfigure your subscription accordingly. To add or decrease users, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to my.atlassian.com. You'll arrive on the Licenses page by default.
- Click the '+' sign of your Atlassian OnDemand subscription. The account management pane will now display.
- In the Actions section, click "Configure."
- On the Configure screen, select [ + ] or [ - ] to increase/decrease the number of users for the selected application. Click "Apply Changes."
- The cart will reflect the increase in users. Click "Proceed to Checkout" to pay by credit card (available for monthly and annual subscriptions) or request a quote (annual subscriptions only).
Please note: If you are decreasing your user tier, the change will take effect at the end of the current billing cycle. No credit is offered for decreasing your user tier prior to the end of a billing cycle.