How do I order new licenses as a reseller?
To generate a quote for a new license please follow these instructions:
- Visit our Quote & Order Form.
- Select the product(s) and/or add-ons you'd like to purchase and click on "Add to Cart and Configure". Please note, if you are purchasing an add-on it must match in user tier with the base product it will be used with. Select the user tier of your product and the number of maintenance years.
- Click on "Add to Cart", review your cart then "Proceed to Checkout".
- Enter your name and email as "Your details" and check the box "I am a reseller purchasing on behalf of my customer." Add your customer's name, email and company address as the "Technical Contact". If you are your company's billing contact click on "Same as above".
- Enter your customer's organization details as the "End User Licensee Organisation" and your company's details as the "Billing Organisation".
- You have the option to pay now by credit card or generate a quote. If you select to generate a quote a PDF will be sent to you.
Please note: in some cases, orders require manual review. If this is the case you will receive an email notifying you that your order will be processed within the next 1 to 3 days.
Once the order form is completed, we will send you an official quote via email. Page one of the quote/invoice provides you with complete payment details. Once we have received payment in full, a purchase confirmation email is sent to the customer and yourself (you'll receive a second email with your paid invoice which is not sent to the customer).
Once payment is received in full, you will be able to access the license key and source downloads via the 'Customers' tab in my.atlassian.com.
To track the status of your order see the 'Orders' tab in your my.atlassian.com, you can also add a PO number to a quote, make a credit card payment or download a paid invoice all from the 'Orders' tab of your Atlassian account.