What are the conditions for an Atlassian Academic License?
The following organizations are eligible for an Atlassian Academic License:
- Educational institutions: Public or private K-12, vocational schools, correspondence schools, junior colleges, colleges, universities, or scientific or technical schools that are accredited by a national accrediting agency.
- Administrative offices & boards of education: Provincial, district, regional, national and state administrative offices and authorities of the Educational Institutions defined above.
- Public libraries
- Home-school programs
- Research institutes that are affiliated with an accredited university.
- Teaching hospitals that are affiliated with an accredited university.
- Training and teaching organizations that are accredited by a statutory government qualifications body.
Proof of accreditation or affiliation may be required when ordering an Atlassian Academic License for your add-on. Academic pricing is always half the cost of commercial pricing. Similarly, academic renewal pricing is always half of commercial renewal pricing.
Note: There is no discount for Atlassian University. It is the same cost for all customers regardless of the associated license type.