What is the Atlassian Starter License Program?
What's this all about?
Atlassian wants to take an active role in enabling entrepreneurial companies to take their ideas from concept to launch. We believe in having the Atlassian tool set at the disposal of every entrepreneur, without the high price tag of traditional tools. For this reason, we offer small teams the opportunity to grow starting at $10/product.
An Atlassian Starter license entitles you to:
- A perpetual, fully-functional license for the install/download version
- 12 months of software maintenance
- Maintenance for $10/year (support is available exclusively in the Atlassian Community).
- Commercial use on a single server
- Access to product source code for JIRA, JIRA Agile, Confluence, Bamboo, Crowd, Stash, and the SharePoint Connector. (JSP source code is provided to Crucible and FishEye holders; full source is not available due to embedded code that Atlassian cannot expose.)
Please note that starter licenses cannot be combined to create custom user tiers. You must purchase a new commercial or academic license if you need additional users.
Which version of the software do I need?
What's in it for me?