Install JIRA Service Desk
JIRA Service Desk is a JIRA add-on, which makes it easy to install and set up through the Atlassian Marketplace.
Before you begin
- You must have the 'JIRA System Administrators' .
- If your JIRA instance is on a server that cannot access the internet, download JIRA Service Desk from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- JIRA Service Desk is available with the following language packs: Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
Installing JIRA Service Desk
- Log in to JIRA as a user with the 'JIRA System Administrators' global permission.
- Click the 'cog' icon on the top bar (or click Administation if using an older version of JIRA) and select Add-ons. The Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) page will be displayed.
- Install the add-on.
- If you have downloaded JIRA Service Desk, click Upload add-on.
- If you haven't, search for JIRA Service Desk and install it.
Disabling JIRA Service Desk for a project
After you've installed JIRA Service Desk and began using it, you can disable a service desk for any specific project without uninstalling JIRA Service Desk. To disable a service desk for a project, go to the project administration page and use the Service Desk page to disable it.