Collecting customer satisfaction (CSAT) feedback
Turn on customer feedback
New service desk projects automatically collect customer feedback. Project administrators can turn customer feedback on or off for a project:
- Select Project settings > S atisfaction settings.
- Turn on Collect customer satisfaction feedback.
- Optionally, edit the Question phrase to suit your service desk environment. This phrase appears in the resolved issue notification message that customers see.
When you turn on customer satisfaction, customers are sent a quick survey when their request is resolved. They can also leave optional feedback for the team:
View customer feedback
Agents can view satisfaction ratings in their queues and on their requests. The whole service desk team can view the Team satisfaction report:
Project administrators can also create custom reports analyzing satisfaction trends. Useful custom reports include:
- A trend graph of the average satisfaction rating for a specific period to view changes in service levels.
- Satisfaction scores based on the type of service request. This would identify issues for which the team could provide knowledge articles.
- Satisfaction scores for an individual agent compared to team scores to help identify agents who would benefit from further training.