Managing webhooks in Jira
- Log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission.
- Choose the Jira icon (, , , or ) > Jira settings > System. Under Advanced, select WebHooks.
- Here's a few tips on using this page:
- Click the summary of the webhook in the left 'Webhooks' column to display the details of the webhook. You can edit, delete and disable it via the details panel.
- Deleting a webhook removes it permanently. If you just want to prevent it from firing, disable the webhook instead.