View your Deployments dashboard
The Deployments dashboard shows a summary of the status of the environment, which version of software is running in each environment, and a complete history of earlier deployments.
Only deployments and environments with deployment tracking enabled in your
bitbucket-pipelines.yml will be visible on the Deployments page.
Deployment review and promotion
If you've made a deployment step manual, you will see a Promote button on the Deployments dashboard. Clicking on the Promote button launches the deployment preview screen where you can review the commits and the file changes that will be deployed. If it looks good, click Deploy and we'll trigger your manual deployment step.
Note: you can only have one in-progress deployment in each environment. Any later pipelines that deploy to the same environment will be automatically paused. You can manually resume the paused deployment step once the in-progress deployment completes.
There is a variety of information you can access from the environment card.
1. Deployment history
By clicking on the environment name you can see a history of all earlier deployments to an environment. You can click on any of these to get a deployment summary.
2. View pipeline
If you click on the pipeline number, it will take you to the summary for that run of the pipeline, where you can view logs and more.
3. Deployment summary
Access the deployment summary by clicking on the deployment on an environment card, or in the history list. The summary shows information about the deployment including:
- The environment it was deployed to
- The previous deployment in the environment
- The status of the deployment
- Who triggered the deployment (if the deployment was a manual step)
- The date the deployment occurred
- A full list of commits in the deployments
- A file diff between the new deployment and the previous deployment in the environment
- Any linked Jira issues you've mention in the commit message