How to retrieve Confluence Storage Format
When Confluence pages are not working as expected, it can be helpful to review the underlying code used to display the page. Support will often ask for this Storage Format in order to troubleshoot these types of issues.
- Navigate to the Confluence page from which you need the storage format
- Open the Tools menu by clicking ...
- Click View Storage Format
- Select all the text in the window that opens and copy the text
- Paste the text into your favorite text editor
- Save as a .txt file
See Confluence Storage Format for more information.