Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
GDPR and Atlassian Server and Data Center applications
We understand that customers using Atlassian Server or Data Center applications may have GDPR-specific obligations with respect to the data stored in and processed through those applications. For example, customers may need to access, modify or delete personal data upon request by certain individuals. We've prepared a GDPR FAQ, and guides for our Server and Data Center products, and hope they'll be helpful in assisting our customers with their GDPR-specific obligations.
Using multiple Atlassian products?
Check our our GDPR support guides for your Atlassian products:
- Bamboo Server GDPR support guides
- Bitbucket Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
- Confluence Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
- Crowd Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
- Fisheye and Crucible Server GDPR support guides
- Hipchat Server GDPR support guides
- Hipchat Data Center GDPR support guides
- JIRA Core, JIRA Software and JIRA Service Desk Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
- Advanced Roadmaps (formerly Portfolio for Jira) Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
GDPR and Atlassian Cloud applications
Using an Atlassian Cloud application? Head to www.atlassian.com/trust/privacy/gdpr for more information.