Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
To help you troubleshoot this issue, you can run the Sharepoint Diagnostic tool. Please run this tool from the machine where Sharepoint is installed.
This can be caused by the following:
- Confluence is not running.
- Wrong user name and password.
- Remote API (XML-RPC & SOAP) is not turned on in Confluence administration console.
- Using other form of authentication than NTLM, eg. NTLMv2.
- Make sure that Confluence is running and accessible.
- Make sure the same username and password can be used to log into Confluence.
- Go to http://<your confluence url>/admin/viewgeneralconfig.action and turn on Remote API (XML-RPC & SOAP).
- If SharePoint Connector plugin version is older than 1.2 or Confluence is hosted on a non-Windows environment, make sure that you are using NTLMv1.
Test Connection from Sharepoint Administration Page Failed in Confluence
Determining which NTLM version is used
Expand to see related content
Related Content with Label 'sharepoint'