The 'Results' screen shows the outcome of the CSV import.
The CSV Importer adds to the Crowd directory, but does not update or delete existing information:
- If the Username already exists in Crowd, the CSV Importer does not overwrite the information for that user even if the Username exists in the CSV file with different user information.
- The CSV Importer does not remove users from Crowd.
- If your 'Group Membership' CSV file contains additional group(s) for a user, the additional group(s) and group membership(s) will be imported.
- Existing group memberships will not be changed or removed.
- The 'Results' screen will show number of duplicate usernames in the CSV file which were ignored i.e. not imported.
- The 'Results' screen will show number of duplicate group names in the CSV file which were ignored i.e. not imported.
Screenshot: 'CSV Importer - Results'
- Configuring the CSV Importer
- Mapping CSV Fields to Crowd Fields
- Confirming the CSV Importer Configuration
- Viewing the Results of the Import