Your MAC Account
When you login to your My Atlassian (MAC) account at my.atlassian.com, you can do the following things:
- Generating evaluation licenses
- Editing license names
- Viewing license details including the Support Entitlement Number (SEN)
- Updating/adding license contacts
- Retrieving license keys, renew & upgrade licenses, download the source code and generate and view developer license keys
Quotes & Invoices
- View live or outstanding quotes
- View paid invoices
- Generate, pay and delete quotes
- Updating purchase order numbers
You can add and/or update the contact details for technical and billing contacts for for your Atlassian licenses via your MAC account. You can have one primary technical contact and one primary billing contact, and any number of secondary contacts.
See the table below for a summary of the actions each contact can perform in relation to your licenses as well as the communications each contact receives from Atlassian.
All MAC Privileges
Account and Renewal Emails