FishEye lets you view the contents of your Source Code Management (SCM) repositories in your web browser.
- view changesets, revisions, branches, tags, diffs and annotations.
- search everything – file names, commit messages, authors, text as well as the source code.
- visualise how source changes were introduced, what changed, when it changed, where it was changed, and who changed it.
- track activity in your source code repository.
- link specific source with related JIRA issues, Crucible code reviews, and Bamboo builds.
- get real-time notifications on code activity via email, RSS, or OpenSocial dashboards.
- construct your own sophisticated queries with EyeQL and integrate the results with other tools using the FishEye API.
To get started with FishEye:
- Install and start FishEye on either Windows, or Linux and Mac.
- Work through Starting to use FishEye.
- Tell FishEye about your repositories.
- Set up users and groups.