To specify your GreenHopper license details,
- Log in as a user with the 'JIRA System Administrators' global permission.
- Click the 'cog' icon on the top bar (or click Administation if using an older version of JIRA) and select Add-ons. The Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) page will be displayed.
- On the Purchased Add-ons page, click Check for Purchases then locate GreenHopper.
- Click the Manage button. The details for the GreenHopper add-on will display.
Your Support Entitlement Number (SEN) is also shown on this screen.
- Paste your license into the License Key field and click Update.
You can copy your GreenHopper license from https://my.atlassian.com, where you can either generate a new Evaluation License Key, or retrieve your old License Key if you already have one.
Screenshot: GreenHopper License Information