You can use the Days Remaining in Sprint gadget to see how many working days you have before the current sprint ends. You can add a number of these gadgets to your dashboard, tracking different boards.
On this page:
Screenshot: The GreenHopper Days Remaining in Sprint gadget showing number of days before the current sprint ends
Adding the GreenHopper Days Remaining in Sprint Gadget to your JIRA Dashboard
Tip: You can add a number of GreenHopper Days Remaining in Sprint gadgets to your dashboard, if you wish to track more than one board.
To add the GreenHopper Days Remaining gadget to your JIRA dashboard,
- Log in to JIRA, or go to your dashboard if you are already logged in.
- Click the Add Gadget link in the top right. The Gadget Directory screen will appear.
- Find the GreenHopper Days Remaining in Sprint gadget in the list of gadgets and click Add it Now.
- Click the Finished button at the bottom right.
- The GreenHopper Days Remaining in Sprint gadget will appear on your dashboard. Enter the following setup details for your gadget:
- Board — the Scrum board in which you are interested.
- Sprint — the sprint for which you want to display a burndown chart.
Select Next Release Due (auto) to display the sprint that's currently in progress (or the next sprint to be started, if none are in progress)
- Refresh Interval — choose how often the data in the gadget will refresh.
- Click the Save button. The GreenHopper Days Remaining in Sprint gadget will now show the details for the chosen board:
Tip: You can change the setup details later by selecting Edit from the cog drop-down which appears when you hover over the top right corner of the displayed gadget.