The Sprint Burndown Gadget displays a series of line graphs showing the burndown for a given sprint.
You can configure this gadget so that it always automatically displays the current sprint – you don't have to reconfigure it every time you start a new sprint.
On this page:
Screenshot: The GreenHopper Sprint Burndown gadget
Adding the GreenHopper Sprint Burndown gadget to your JIRA dashboard
Tip: You can add the GreenHopper Sprint Burndown gadget to your dashboard multiple times, if you wish to track multiple boards.
To add the GreenHopper Sprint Burndown Gadget to your JIRA dashboard,
- Log into JIRA or navigate to your dashboard, if you are already logged in.
- Click the Add Gadget link in the top right. The Gadget Directory screen will appear.
- Find the GreenHopper Sprint Burndown Gadget in the list of gadgets and click Add it now.
- Click the Finished button at the bottom right.
- The GreenHopper Sprint Burndown gadget will display on your dashboard. Enter the following setup details for your gadget:
- Board — the Scrum board for which you want to display a burndown chart.
- Sprint — the sprint for which you want to display a burndown chart.
Select Next Release Due (auto) to display the sprint that's currently in progress (or the next sprint to be started, if none are in progress)
- Refresh Interval — choose how often the data in the gadget will refresh.
- Click the Save button. The GreenHopper Sprint Burndown gadget will display on your dashboard.
Tip: You can change the setup details later by selecting Edit from the cog drop-down which appears when you hover over the top right corner of the displayed gadget.