The GreenHopper Sprint Health Gadget displays a colour-coded bar graph showing a concise summary of the issues in a specified sprint. The gadget also displays other handy information about the progress of the sprint and participants in the sprint.
Screenshot: The GreenHopper Sprint Health Gadget
On this page:
Adding the GreenHopper Sprint Health gadget to your JIRA dashboard
To add the GreenHopper Sprint Health Gadget to your JIRA dashboard:
- Log into JIRA or navigate to your dashboard, if you are already logged in.
- Click the Add Gadget link in the top right. The Gadget Directory screen will display.
- Find the GreenHopper Sprint Health gadget in the list of gadgets and click Add it now.
- Click the Finished button in the bottom right.
- The GreenHopper Sprint Health Gadget gadget will display on your dashboard. Enter the following setup details for your gadget:
- Board — this will display all boards
- Sprint — this will list all active sprints
- Refresh Interval — choose how often the data in the gadget will refresh.
- Click the Save button. The GreenHopper Sprint Health Gadget will display on your dashboard.
Tip: You can add the GreenHopper Sprint Health Gadget to your dashboard multiple times, if you wish to track multiple projects/versions.
- The Sprint Health gadget will not reflect the progress from work logged in the 'Remaining Estimate' and 'Time Spent' fields in JIRA, if you have your board configured to use that data (see Configuring Estimation and Tracking).