1 August 2008
With pleasure, Atlassian presents version 0.4 of the Atlassian IDE Plugin for Eclipse.
This release brings further enhancements to the Bamboo support in the plugin. You can now connect to multiple Bamboo servers instead of just one. For each of your build plans, you can now show the full build log within the Eclipse IDE.
Highlights of this Release
Bamboo Servers View
- There are now two Bamboo views: 'Bamboo Servers' and 'Bamboo Watched Plans'.
- The 'Bamboo Watched Plans' view shows the information for your selected build plans, as in previous versions of the plugin.
- The new 'Bamboo Servers' view allows you to add Bamboo servers and view the plans defined on each server.
- You can now connect to multiple Bamboo servers instead of just one.
Full Build Log
- You can now show the full build log within the Eclipse IDE. Just select the build plan, then click the 'Show Build Log' icon in the toolbar.