The Atlassian Connector for Eclipse is an Eclipse plugin. It allows you to work with the Atlassian products within your Eclipse IDE. Now you don't have to switch between websites, email messages and news feeds to see what's happening to your project and your code. Instead, you can see the relevant JIRA issues and Bamboo build information right there in your development environment.
Resources for Evaluators
- Atlassian Support (the ECSP project)
- Atlassian Answers (the ide-connector tag)
- This is an open source project. To access the connector's source code, point your Mercurial at:
Looking for Other Plugins?
If you're in the wrong place, try these links instead:
- Atlassian Connector for IntelliJ IDEA — see Atlassian Connector for IntelliJ IDEA
- Atlassian Connector for Visual Studio - see Atlassian Connector for Visual Studio
- Clover IDE plugins — see the Clover documentation
- Plugins for Atlassian products — Atlassian Plugin Exchange
- Resources for plugin developers — see Atlassian Developer Network