What does it look like?
The Labels gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
You can click any label to go to the issue Navigator and view the issues which have that label.
Adding the 'Labels' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Labels' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Labels gadget will appear on your dashboard, ready for you to configure:
- 'Project' — select the name of the project in which you are interested.
- 'Labels' — select the field in which you are interested. The list will include the field 'Labels', plus any other custom fields of type 'Label' that have been defined by your JIRA administrator.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.
To move the gadget to a different position on the dashboard, simply drag-and-drop. You can also change the look and behavior of the gadget.