- Accessing a project
- Creating and working with issues
- Searching for issues and filtering
Business projects can be viewed as containers that hold issues. Each project has an associated workflow, and this workflow is applied to all issues held in the project. Start working on your assigned tasks by accessing and viewing the project in which they're held.
Accessing a project
When you are given access to a project and you log in for the first time, you'll see the project listed in the Projects dropdown menu. Let's check it out.
- Select Projects > View All Projects. A list of all projects you have access to will display.
- Select Dragon Design Tees. You'll land on the project summary page, which displays recent activity and lets you easily track the status of issues in this project.
- If you're participating in multiple projects, you can easily see which one you are currently working on, by selecting Projects and looking under Current Projects.
Viewing a project's issues
You can view and filter the issues in your project so that you see, for example, only issues that are assigned to you.
- In your project, select Issues from the project sidebar. From here, you'll be able to preview issues and select preconfigured filters to change which issues are displayed.
Well done! You now know how to browse to a project, and view the project details. Next, you'll create and work with some of your own issues.