User Workload Report
The 'User Workload' report displays useful time tracking information on issues assigned to a particular user. It shows the number of unresolved issues assigned to the specified user, and the workload remaining, on a per-project basis.
On this page:
What does the User Workload report look like?
The report generated will look something like this:
Screenshot: 'User Workload' report
The table shows the number of unresolved issues assigned to the specified user, and the workload remaining, on a per-project basis. The last line in the table shows the total the number of issues and the total workload remaining for this user.
Generating a User Workload report
To generate the report:
- Navigate to the desired project.
- Choose Summary (tab) > Reports section > User Workload Report.
- Select or type the name of the user for whom you wish to generate a User Workload report.
- In the Sub-task Inclusion drop-down list (note, this will only appear if sub-tasks are enabled), choose which sub-tasks will be included in the report, for all parent issues that belong to this version:
- Select Only including sub-tasks assigned to the selected user to only include an issue's sub-tasks if the sub-tasks are assigned to the selected user; or
- Select Also including unassigned sub-tasks to include an issue's sub-tasks regardless of whether the sub-tasks are assigned to the selected user or not.
- Click Next to generate the report.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!