Security in Atlassian products
You can find information about how Atlassian handles trust and security at https://www.atlassian.com/trust. If you are looking to report a security issue to us, please see https://www.atlassian.com/trust/security/report-a-vulnerability
Atlassian publishes security advisories at https://www.atlassian.com/trust/security/advisories.
To be notified by email when new advisories are published go to https://my.atlassian.com/email and subscribe to Tech Alerts emails.
- Multiple Products Security Advisory - Unrendered unicode bidirectional override characters - CVE-2021-42574
- CVE-2021-42574 - Unrendered unicode bidirectional override characters in Cloud sites
- Atlassian Products & Services and CVE-2018-11235 & CVE-2018-11233
- CVE-2019-20903 - XSS in atlaskit/editor-core
- CVE-2021-26073 - Broken authentication in Atlassian Connect Express (ACE)
- CVE-2021-26074 - Broken authentication in Atlassian Connect Spring Boot (ACSB)
- CVE-2021-26077 - Broken authentication in Atlassian Connect Spring Boot (ACSB)
- Local Privilege Escalation via DLL Hijack in Confluence Server on Windows Installations