Subscribe to Google Calendars from Confluence
Subscribing to Google Calendars in Team Calendars is a convenient way to see all your events in one place, meaning you don't need to leave Confluence just to check your appointments.
Subscribe to Google Calendar from Team Calendars
In Google Calendar:
- Choose the drop-down menu for the calendar, then choose Calendar Settings
- Locate the Private Address section and choose ICAL
- Copy the URL ending in .ics
- Choose Calendars from the Confluence header to open your My Calendars view
- Choose Add Calendar > Subscribe By URL
- Enter the calendar Name, paste in the calendar URL, and enter your username and password credentials for the calendar
Events from your Google Calendar will now appear in Team Calendars.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!