Managing webhooks in Jira
- Log in as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, select Administration> System.
- Under Advanced (the left-side panel), select WebHooks to open the Webhooks page, which shows a list of all existing webhooks.
- Here's a few tips on using this page:
- Click the summary of the webhook in the left 'Webhooks' column to display the details of the webhook. You can edit, delete and disable it via the details panel.
- Deleting a webhook removes it permanently. If you just want to prevent it from firing, disable the webhook instead.