Automation for Jira release notes
Released on 12 May, 2021
Summary of changes
- The HTTP client used for outgoing web requests was made stateless (maintaining state between requests fixed).
- Fixed setting issue version in the Clone issue action.
- Fixed retrieving worklog items via smart values.
- Added the weekOfYearIso function for date type smart values.
- Timeout on evaluating regex expression added to avoid potential infinite loops.
- The SQL 'in' clause limit replaced with batching for reading rule state.
- The URL validation for all outgoing web calls delegated to the Jira allowlist added as an option.
- The primary key column typed changed from integer to biginteger in all Automation for Jira database tables.
Last modified on Jun 11, 2021