A number of Bamboo plugins offer advanced configuration options. If you have one of these plugins installed in your application, you can view and update these configuration options via the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).
If you would like to disable or enable a plugin, please refer to Disabling or enabling a plugin.
Configuring a plugin
Go to the Plugin Manager in Bamboo:
- Log in as a user with the 'Admin' global permission.
- Click Administration in the top navigation bar.
- Click Plugin Manager, in the left-hand panel, under 'Plugins'.
To configure a plugin in Bamboo:
- Click the 'Manage Existing' tab.
- Locate the plugin that you want to configure and click its title. The plugin details section will expand.
- Click the 'Configure' link for that plugin.
- The link will be disabled if the plugin is disabled.
- If there is no 'Configure' link, then there are no advanced configuration options available for that plugin.
- The advanced configuration options for the plugin will appear. Update the configuration settings as desired and save your changes.
Note: The advanced configuration screens are provided by the plugin. If you encounter any problems after you click the 'Configure' link, the plugin is responsible for the issue, not the Universal Plugin Manager.
Configuration notes for specific plugins
Please refer to the following pages about configuring specific plugins:
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!