Single daily build
Triggering the build of a plan to run at a particular time each day is one of the available methods for triggering builds in Bamboo.A Single daily build runs at a time of your choice. This is particularly suitable for builds that take a long time to complete.
To schedule a plan build at a specified time each day:
- From the Bamboo header select Build > All build plans.
- Locate the plan in the list and select the edit icon ( ) to display the plan's configuration pages.
- elect the Triggers tab, then select either an existing trigger or Add Trigger.
- Select the Single daily build trigger.
- Optionally, enter a trigger description.
- Specify the time of day at which the build should run in Build time. Use hh:mm format, with a 24-hour clock.
- Select Save trigger.
Last modified on Aug 10, 2021
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.